Monday, March 17, 2014

Across 110th Street...

*cues Bobby Womack's iconic theme music*

This is simply an excerpt in a day in the life.  All shots taken and lightly edited by me using a wonderful instrument called an iPhone 5 and a fun easy to use app called VSCOcam courtesy of Visual Supply Co.

110th Street - Duke Ellington Circle, Manhattan, NYC


Viaduct at 103rd and Park Avenue, Manhattan, NYC

Thank you to my partner and muse for letting me be her paparazzi per usual.



Also check out my slowly evolving grid at esotericislike.vsco.co for more images that I've shot and edited. And do check out more information and products on Visual Supply Co's official website.

2 comments:

  1. love the pics..looks like you guys had a very adventurous day!! keep 'em coming!!

    PEACE!!

    thisistiffanychanell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking me out and I will
      ~ Esoteric

      Delete